JN 129/ 2012 english version
oglas objavljen u službenom glasniku br. 35 od 20.04.2012. sa rokom važenja do 14.05.2012.god.
Pursuant to Article 69, 70 and 72, article 1. item 1) of the Law on Public Procurement (“The Official Gazette of the RS,” no. 116/08)
PE „ELECTRIC POWER INDUSTRY OF SERBIA“ BELGRADE
BUSINESS COMPANY ''THERMAL POWER PLANTS AND MINES KOSTOLAC'' l.c.c.
KOSTOLAC, Nikole Tesle 5-7
Reg.no: 20114185, TIN: 104199176
PUBLIC CALL FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE BIDS IN THE OPEN PROCEDURE
public purchase no. 129/2012
1. Subject of the purchase: TRANSPORTATION OF PEOPLE, GOODS AND MATHERIALS AND ENGAGING THE ASSISTANT MECHANIZATION
2. Requirements for participation: The right to participate in the bidding have the bidders which meet the requirements of the article 44 of the Law on Public Procurement as well as the requirements defined in the tender documentation. Proving that they meet the mandatory requirements is provided in the Article 45 of the Law on Public Procurement and in the tender documentation.
3. The criterion for selecting the most favourable Bid is the most favourable Bid
4. Time and place of insight to tender documentation: All interested entities may have an insight and take over the tender documentation each working day from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, starting from the isuing the public call in the ‘Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia’, until the expiry of the deadline for reception of the bids, at the premises of BC ‘Thermal Power Plants and Mines Kostolac’-Commercial Affairs Sector, room number 1. The interested entities can receive the tender documentation via fax or e-mail, within two days since the day of receiving the demand from the interested entity and all the data necessary for submission the tender documentation. Request must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
5. Time and place of the submission of Bid: The Bids are to be prepared and submitted pursuant to the tender documentation and the public call. Based on the Article 58.item 4 of the LPP, the Bidder must submit the Bid and its copy in two separate envelopes. The bids are to be submitted directly or by post within 22 days from the date of publishing the Public Call in the Official Gazette of the RS, until 10:00 am. Timeliness is measured in terms of the date and hour of the arrival in the archives of the Ordering Party that is determined as deadline for submitting bids. If the deadline expires on a day which is not a working day, the deadline expires on the first subsequent working day at 10:00 am. The Bids should be submitted in the closed envelope on the following address: PD “Termoelektrane i kopovi Kostolac”- Sektor za komercijalne poslove (Commercial Operations Sector), 12208 Kostolac, street Nikole Tesle 5-7, with a note: Ponuda za JN br. 129/2012 – komisijski otvoriti
6. Time and place of the opening of Bids: Public opening of the Bids shall be done on the day of the expiry of the deadline for the submission of the Bids on the address defined in the item 5 of this public call, and the precise time of the opening of the Bids shall be specified in the tender documentation that the Bidders shall take over.
Representatives of the bidders who want to be present at the public opening must submit the adequate power of attorney to the commission, before the start of the opening.
7. Deadline for reaching of the decision about selection the most favourable Bid - 30 days from the date of the opening of the bids. This decision shall be submitted to all the Bidders within three days from the day of reaching that decision
8. Contact person in this public call is Mr. Bojan Cvejic, telephone 012/538-843, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org